Completion and signature of the client registration form will be deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Cozy Paws agrees to provide a service to the client as specified in the Cozy Paws client registration forms.
- The client agrees to the charges as detailed in the Cozy Paws price list, and notes that these charges may change in
the future. These charges will not change without prior notification to the client.
- The client is responsible for providing all food and other requisites for their pets whilst in Cozy Paws care. Any
additional items purchased will be added to the client’s account.
- The client is responsible for all veterinary treatment costs incurred during the assignment.
- In the interest of ensuring prompt veterinary treatment should your pet fall ill whilst in Cozy Paws care, clients
are requested to advise their vet that their pet/s will be under our care, and to authorise any treatment deemed
necessary and that you will settle any vet bills on your return.
- The client must nominate a reliable person as their emergency contact, who is responsible to authorise veterinary
treatment at any level including euthanasia (only if deemed necessary by the vet caring for the animal).
- If your pet does require veterinary treatment then a £10 charge will be added to the client’s account to cover
- All dogs in Cozy Paws care must be lead trained, and sociable with people and dogs.
- Dogs will not be exercised off the lead unless instructed by the client in writing.
- Cozy Paws cannot be held responsible for the safety of any animal that is allowed unrestricted outdoor access
during the assignment.
If an animal has unrestricted outdoor access in the event of the animal going missing Cozy Paws will notify the vet,
identichip/pet log (if applicable), and insurance company (if applicable). Cozy Paws will not be held responsible for
the loss of an animal.